'What do you need?'
That should be the first question a social media strategist like myself should ask you. Anyway that is the way I work because I don't believe in just promoting courses in LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook for your company. That would probably not bring you any ROI at all. Thus, I always base my courses and strategies upon an intake in which we try to analyze what could and should work for your specific company and what doesn't.
So I always have an in depth web-conference with my customers using Skype to get to the bottom of the question mentioned above. I charge a starting-fee of 100 Euro for that first conversation. Afterward I'll send you a report by email (all included) in which I will give you my best advise on what to do and what to use, even if this advize will not be succeeded by additional services.
In general I try to analyze your ROI strategy using social media for these main goals:
- How can your company strengthen it's online SEO and Branding?
- How can we lower costs for your company by using web 2.0 tools?
- How can we make and use web 2.0 tools in order to perform corporate actions
- Webcare: should there be a policy in place instructing your employees on how to
behave on Social Media
- Can we use web 2.0 tools in order to service your clients better?